The price of the sessions at AMITA will depend on individual rates set by each professional. This could possibly depend on factors such as level of specialization, years of experience, areas of expertise, number of sessions etc. The amount per session charged by each professional is mentioned alongside their qualifications and areas of expertise/interest in their profile on the website.
- 1. Cancellations made after registration and payment are not eligible for a refund. We do, however, issue refunds under special circumstances such as factual errors, duplicate payments, incorrect denominations, and other improper payment deductions when the recipient suffers an undue loss.
- 2. We only issue refunds based on the facts of a specific instance. We reserve the right to decline refunds for any reason we consider appropriate.
- 3. All refunds will be issued to the same account or card that was used to make the initial payment.
- 4. Refunds will only be processed following a full verification of the account holder’s credentials.
- 5. We do not accept refunds by cheque or cash. Only online refunds are available.
- 6. Any additional costs incurred by the client, such as bank transaction costs, service costs, or processing fees, are not refundable.
- 7. Refunds are not subject to interest.
- 8. We shall not be held liable if the client does not receive the refund as a result of inaccurate or incomplete contact information provided.